Welcome to Saint Norbert's School Website
Everyone at Saint Norbert's School wishes you a very warm welcome to our website. We are learning to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with our friends, family and Parish. We want to share our good work, up to date news and information about our school with your through our website.
Saint Norbert's Mission Statement
Saint Norbert's strives to nurture and develop the whole child through;
a love of God,
love of one another
and love of life itself.
Diocesan Canonical Inspection Report
Our school was inspected on 4th March 2015 by Nottingham Roman Catholic Diocesan Education Service and we are delighted to inform you that we are judged to be Outstanding overall.
Here are some of the comments from the report:
- The quality of the Catholic Life of the school is outstanding and permeates everything that happens in school reflecting both Gospel values and Cathlic social teaching to the highest standard.
- The behaviour of pupils across the school is exemplary.
- Pupils are reponsible to the needs of others and enthusiastically participate in charitable events.
- The quality of Collective Worship at Saint Norbert's is outstanding. It is central to the life of the school and is part of the daily experience for all pupils and staff.
- Pupils exhibit knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to their age and are able to articulate how these translate into their everyday lives.
The full report can be read below.
Parental Questionnaire 2015
We continually strive to improve the provision for our pupils. We regularly undertake self-evaluation and the outcomes from this inform our planning for future development. We issued a questionnaire in January to all parents and the results can be viewed below along with a letter from Mrs Yarnell.
Article 28: All Children have the right to a primary education. Young people should be encouraged to reach the highest level of education of which they are capable of.